IOM Resources Management Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IOM Nigeria looking for “Resources Management Officer”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 11 April 2023.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Resources Management Officer Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 03 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Resources Management Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Position||Resources Management Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least two (2) years|
|Application Deadline||11 April 2023|
IOM Job Vacancy 2023
Core Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Support the monitoring and overseeing the financial management for all activities in the Country Office including the review of financial expenditure and accountability.
- Facilitate the management of the treasury by forecasting cash flows according to CO activities and its Sub-Offices. Support the monitoring and control of funds disbursed; validate that funding is received and disbursed in accordance with donor agreements.
- Prepare relevant financial reviews of projects by overseeing the budget control process and analyse variances between budget and actual expenditures. Take proactive action to prevent projects from going into deficit.
- Assist with the annual budget preparation for the Country Office by facilitating the monitoring of budget control and analyse variances between budget and actual expenditures. Support the preparation of budgets for new projects and programmes.
- Support the maintenance and assist in strengthening appropriate internal controls to safeguard the Organization’s assets, cash and prevent fraud.
- Review payroll versus budgets, validate that salaries are correctly allocated to projects consistent with IOM’s projectization criteria.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience;
- Master’s degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Professional certification as chartered accountant (CA) or certified public accountant (CPA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in all areas of financial administration including financial management, accounting and budgeting;
- Experience in human resources, procurement and logistics;
- Experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning system,
- Experience in emergency operations an advantage; and,
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation and / or audit an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Resources Management Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 11 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|