Mercy Corps Gender and Jobtech Specialist Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
Mercy Corps Nigeria looking for “Gender and Jobtech Specialist”.
Applicants with a Higher level education may apply on or before 20 January 2023.
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
Mercy Corps Gender and Jobtech Specialist Jobs 2023
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 January 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Gender and Jobtech Specialist to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Gender and Jobtech Specialist
|Total Vacant Post
|Higher level education
|20 January 2023
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
General Position Summary: The Jobtech Gender Expert works with jobtech platforms to ensure that their services create and improve livelihoods for young women. S/he work across the portfolio of partnerships with startups to assess how platforms can improve their services for young women, and provides hands-on venture-building support to startups with high potential to improve their gender inclusiveness or to create large numbers of jobs for young women.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, implementation and evaluation of the Jobtech Alliance’s strategies for reaching gender goals within businesses and job platforms.
- Lead other research activities, including gender diagnostics, customer satisfaction studies, and contribute to the design of research framework and tools with a gender and inclusion lens.
- Conduct data collection, analysis and report writing of the monitoring and research efforts.
- Provide hands-on support to jobtech platforms across Africa in individual sprints which improve gender inclusion and enhance outcomes for young women. This will include analysis of product design, marketing, or operations from a gender lens, and advise solutions toward improved inclusion of young women and other marginalized youth where needed.
- Provide capacity-building support and tools to jobtech platforms, where suitable, to improve their capacity to take a gender-inclusive approach in their work.
- Participate in internal project coordination and relationship building internally and externally for project planning and systems management, presentations of project results as needed and at times attend local events, meetings and networking activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-10 years of progressional experience in a related field, including at least 2 years working in or with startups (in leadership, product, operations, or marketing)
- Expertise in design thinking and/or human-centred design, including conducting qualitative assessments and user experience mix-method surveys. Experience in UI/UX is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in gender, women’s economic empowerment, gendered entrepreneurial ecosystems, research on gender issues, or equivalent
- Experience working with products that specifically target women is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills including effective writing skills, people skills and relationship management.
- Higher level education in a related field.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Mercy Corps Gender and Jobtech Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 January 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click Here to View
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy