Plan International Executive Engagement Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Plan International Nigeria looking for “Executive Engagement Coordinator”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 12 July 2022.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organisations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Executive Engagement Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 June 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Executive Engagement Coordinator to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Position||Executive Engagement Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||12 July 2022|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: This role exists to support effective internal, and external engagement and coordination for the Country Director and Senior leadership across all parts of Plan International Nigeria including supporting oversight and delivery of key projects related to the Leadership Team. The Executive Engagement Manager role will organise and coordinate Country Director outreach and serves as the primary point of contact for stakeholders in their engagement with the Country Director. The role also exists to actively manage the Country Director’s scarce resources of energy and time and to provide and/or ensure delivery through effective delegation, and administrative support for the CD. This role will also be responsible for managing the CDs communication strategy both internally and externally in close collaboration with the Policy, Research and Influencing Manager
- Support the CD and Plan International Nigeria Leadership Team in internal and external engagement and activities with but not limited to Government, CSO, CBO, and other stakeholders by utilising knowledge of organisational priorities and global opportunities, to ensure the CD is best placed to achieve strategic aims.
- Liaise actively with all parts of Plan International Nigeria to provide effective coordination and collaboration of the CD’s and Leadership team’s external and internal objectives to ensure strong global management coherence and to support executive decision-making.
- Actively manage the CD’s scarce resources of energy and time and provide and/or ensure delivery through effective delegation, administrative and planning support for the CD
- Together with the CD and Head of People and Culture develop and manage systems for collaboration and communications between Plan International Nigeria Directorates.
- Together with the Policy Research and Influencing Manager (PRIM) develop, initiate and maintain quality controlled systems for internal and external information and communication flows to and from the CD.
- Interface with relevant stakeholders within the organisation, and provide high quality and timely support to the CD and other Leadership Team members as required in the areas of internal relationships and strategic projects that are related to the Leadership Team.
- Together with the PRIM to provide high quality, strategic and politically attuned advice to the Country Director and Senior Leadership team on external priority issues, position statements and external and internal communications activities
- Together with the PRIM provide support to senior leaders and governing bodies of Plan International, in particular on their internal and external engagement through the development of messages and communication materials
- Responsible for oversight, planning and operational support for the CD’s engagement with external stakeholders, develops the CD’s speech and briefs and managing the CD’s internal and external communications
- Works with partnerships team to identify and manage external coalitions on behalf of the CD and Leadership Team
- Act as coordinator and meeting secretary to the Leadership /Senior Management Team including planning agendas, managing meetings, taking minutes and recording and tracking actions, and ensuring information flow to and from the Leadership Team to other management groups and internal stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to at least degree level or relevant experience
- Strong experience in providing support for upper-level management in a related organization
- Experience in providing strategic and analytical support to senior management and/or governance bodies
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Plan International Executive Engagement Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|