UNDP Communications Assistant Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
UNDP Nigeria looking for “Communications Assistant”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 30 September 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Communications Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 September 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Assistant to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Total Vacant Post||02|
|Experience Required||At least 4 years|
|Application Deadline||30 September 2023|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide background information for the development of the CO/Sub-office communication strategy;
- Work with the central national office to develop a periodic communications strategy for the sub-office
- Develop communications marketing strategy for high-level events and campaigns, including International Day commemorations
- Provide logistical support to advocacy efforts and campaigns by organizing roundtable discussions, press conferences, and other publicity events and providing inputs to briefing materials and press releases, as necessary.
- Manage participation of press and news reporting of these events and programmes
- University degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field
- At least 4 years of progressively responsible professional experience in communications, print, broadcast, and/or media and social media
- Advanced skills in Adobe Suite, particularly, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effect, and InDesign
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail, Web-based Applications, and Databases.
- Knowledge of UN Women/UNDP rules and procedures is an advantage
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Communications Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|