UNDP International Consultant – Training of Women on Biogas as Alternative Energy Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
UNDP Nigeria looking for “International Consultant – Training of Women on Biogas as Alternative Energy”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 05 October 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP International Consultant – Training of Women on Biogas as Alternative Energy Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 September 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of International Consultant – Training of Women on Biogas as Alternative Energy to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||International Consultant – Training of Women on Biogas as Alternative Energy|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 8 years|
|Application Deadline||05 October 2023|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose for the International Consultancy:
Biogas intervention is new in Nigeria. UN Women Nigeria is seeking the services of an international consultant to strengthen the capacity of selected women agro-livestock -farmers associations and cooperatives in selected states on biogas production, usage, and maintenance to meet international quality standards, and enhance their energy supply and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identification and listing of materials for biogas production. The consultants will identify and procurement needs/plan for the biogas technology.
- Assembly and fabrication of biogas equipment to be locally sourced for biogas intervention.
- Conduct on-site training for women farmers on biogas based on the modules developed.
- Strengthening of organizational capacity: Strengthening skills and management of UN Women local partners for the biogas intervention. This will include focal points from the Ministries of Women Affairs from the selected states, Centres for Women Development, Ministry of Agriculture etc. Advise the project beneficiaries and focal points of partners on the acquisition of the appropriate by-products, and low-cost technology needed to implement the good practices in biogas technology.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the field of manufacturing, business development, entrepreneurship, agricultural economics, gender, or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of gender, and experience in capacity building of women agribusiness associations and cooperatives
- At least 8 years of proven experience in conducting training in value-added processing, and organizational governance and management.
- Knowledge of the shea-butter value chain in West Africa
- Experience in developing training materials.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP International Consultant – Training of Women on Biogas as Alternative Energy Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|