WHO Admin Assistant Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. WHO Nigeria programme looking for “Admin Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of Secondary education may apply on or before 22 December 2021.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six semi-autonomous regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
WHO Admin Assistant Jobs 2021
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 December 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Admin Assistant to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of Secondary education|
|Experience Required||At least 10 years|
|Application Deadline||22 December 2021|
WHO Job Vacancy 2021
To effectively discharge the duties and responsibilities of this function, the incumbent collaborates with central units, Zonal and State offices; and works closely with national counterparts as well as partners.
- Maintains financial records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statements and other data for day-to-day transactions and reports;
- Selects and enters data from a wide variety of documents verifying accuracy by checking sources, making necessary calculations and assuring inclusion of all relevant data;
- Advises and assists international staff, experts and consultants on all aspects of allowances, travel claims and other financial matters;
- Initiates correspondences to verify data, answers queries and obtain additional information on accounts and financial transactions, as required;
- Prepares detailed cost estimates and participates in budget analysis and projections as required;
- Verifies all itineraries and calculates travel entitlements to be issued to personnel undertaking travel;
- Verifies all travel claims for accuracy and calculates amounts to be reimbursed to claimants;
- Performs other duties as required.
- Completion of Secondary education, preferably supplemented by a training in Accounting, Finance, Management or related discipline.
- Completion of Secondary education in Accounting, Finance, Management or related discipline.
- At least 10 years’ experience commensurate with the duties of the posts and its grade
- Experience in UN or other international organizations
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Admin Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|