NRC Education Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria looking for ” Education Technical Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s degree in education may apply on or before February 25, 2022.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Education Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on February 12, 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Education Technical Assistant to be based in Borno, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Education Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in education|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||February 25, 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Plan and implement program activities in compliance with project log frame, budget, work plan, and proposal and with NRC, donor, and humanitarian practices.
- Liaise with government education stakeholders for effective coordination
- Mobilize communities to support learning opportunities and educational participation
- Identify and register children and youth for learning activities based on NRC and donor criteria
- Plan, oversee and document the distribution of materials and supplies for learning, verifying that amounts received and distributed, and recording any losses.
- Monitor activities and ensure accuracy of data collection and tracking of community feedback and complaints in coordination with NRC’s Protection and Complaints and Feedback Units.
- Ensure that learning spaces are safe for learners and report any protection concerns
- Supervise learning facilitators and enumerators and report performance concerns
- Provide training to teachers on pedagogy, child protection, and NRC’s Better Learning Program
- Develop weekly work plans and other key implementation planning documents
- Monitor implementation and provide recommendations to improve the quality of implementation
- Coordinate with other NRC programs, other organizations implementing education activities and actively participate in Education in Emergencies Working Group meetings.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 4631
- Job Category: Education
- Locations: Pulka
- Posting Date: 02/11/2022, 01:51 PM
- Apply Before: 02/25/2022, 12:51 PM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position with a national or international NGO or a United Nations organization in the northeast of Nigeria
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
- Experience in activity planning and budget management
- Experience working with and mobilizing communities
- Fluent English – speaking, reading, writing
- Analytic and computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Formal or nonformal teaching experience preferred
- Experience working in humanitarian or development activities in the northeast of Nigeria
- Fluent spoken Hausa language, with other local languages an advantage
How to Apply NRC Education Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: February 25, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|