Action Contre La Faim Safeguarding Expert Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Action Contre La Faim Nigeria looking for “Safeguarding Expert”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 28 November 2022.
Created in 1979, our Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) – Action Against Hunger – is fighting against hunger in the world. Its mission is to save lives eradicating hunger through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, in particular during and after emergency situations caused by conflicts and natural disasters. Today, Action Against Hunger is a major player in the fight against hunger in the world. Structured on an international network, our organization provides a coordinated response in nearly 50 countries. Our priority is to have effective actions in the fields and testify about vulnerable population.
Action Contre La Faim Safeguarding Expert Jobs 2022
The Action Contre La Faim has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 November 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Safeguarding Expert to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Action Contre La Faim|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 3 years|
|Application Deadline||28 November 2022|
Action Contre La Faim Job Vacancy 2022
Under the supervision of the Country Director, the Safeguarding Expert is required to lead the development and implementation of safeguarding policy across the AAH Nigeria mission as well as developing a mission-wide strategy in that matter.
More precisely your missions will be:
- Ensure a strategic approach in the crosscutting implementation of the Safeguarding policies
- Ensure the efficiency of the alert mechanisms and alert management of SEA allegations and Respect of code of conduct
- Ensure the integration of Safeguarding standards in AAH relations with communities, partners and suppliers
- Ensure the integration of Safeguarding in AAH programming
- Reporting Responsibilities: Track all activities related to PSEA and ensure that all information on activities are shared with relevant people. Report regularly on the safeguarding policy deployment and disseminate the supportive documents and notes from various activities. Maintain accurate data on reported incidents for general reporting and strengthening initiatives to address SEA.
- Additional Responsibilities: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other related tasks as required and be responsible for reporting and communication of progress and achievement of the specific assigned task. Maintenance of high technical standards. Conduct all duties in a professional manner following Action Against Hunger Nigeria mission staff regulations, Action Against Hunger mandate and charter including promotion of gender equality.
Qualification & Experience:
- Depth knowledge of the protection framework
- The prevention and the fight against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA)
- The IASC’s Six Fundamental Principles of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- Field experience in humanitarian and / or development contexts of a minimum of 3 years
- Experience working with a wide variety of stakeholders, including INGO / NGO coordination
- Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality measures
- Proven integrity, objectivity and professional competence
- Demonstrated sensitivity to cultural diversity and gender issues;
- Experience in developing and facilitating training and capacity-building activities is an advantage.
- Very good capacity to organize his/her work in emergency situations
- This position may include working occasionally during weekends (in case of a critical incident)
- Disciplined and able to work independently
- With a team size of approximately 400 at the mission level. This role requires high level of management and leadership skills and the ability to work in sensitive cultural environments
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Action Contre La Faim Safeguarding Expert Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 November 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|