INTERSOS Accountability Officer Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. INTERSOS Nigeria programme looking for “Accountability Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelor degree may apply on or before 31 August 2021.
INTERSOS is a non-profit humanitarian aid organization that works to assist victims of natural disaster and armed conflict. INTERSOS has operated as an independent organization since its foundation in 1992.
INTERSOS Accountability Officer Jobs 2021
The INTERSOS has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 August 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Accountability Officer to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 2 years|
|Application Deadline||31 August 2021|
INTERSOS Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Accountability Officer is responsible to lead the accountability system within the Mission, according to INTERSOS “Organizational Management and Control Model” and related Policies.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Systematically analyze and follow-up the complaint mechanisms in all country bases by supporting and reinforcing the existing accountability tools.
- Receiving the complaints through the different tools and processes put in place and keeping the database of complaints updated and available for Headquarters’ or Mission’s investigations.
- Refer to relevant actors and senior managers in case of misconduct or breaches of the rule, following the established pathways.
- Bachelor degree in social studies, humanitarian actions, humanitarian international law or any other juridical discipline. Master degree is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience with at least 1 years in senior accountability role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the humanitarian field.
- Information Management Systems expertise (e.g., Database management or data analysis software skills).
- Experience of accountability process and complaint mechanisms.
- Proven experience in building the capacity of a team and good managerial skills.
- Experience and ability to train others, facilitate workshops and transfer knowledge.
- Experience and ability to conduct internal investigations on site
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Contract duration: 6 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Languages: Fluency in English
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply INTERSOS Accountability Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|