NRC ICLA Project Manager Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria programme looking for “ICLA Project Manager”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 30 October 2021.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC ICLA Project Manager Jobs 2021
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 October 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of ICLA Project Manager to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||ICLA Project Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 4 years|
|Application Deadline||30 October 2021|
NRC Job Vacancy 2021
Role and responsibilities: Through Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) Core Competency, NRC supports efforts of the Government to increase access to legal and civil documentation, and Housing, Land and Property (HLP) rights for conflict-affected communities in northeast Nigeria. Assistance is focused on provision of information, counselling and legal assistance and support to secure tenure/shelter to rights-holders, and capacity building for duty-bearers, in collaboration with local authorities, UN and NGO partners.
- Line management of project staff
- Contribute to the development of Country, Area and ICLA strategies, initiate and participate in the development of relevant ICLA projects
- Coordinate and manage ICLA project implementation in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements
- Provide technical direction to ICLA team, and ensure high quality of projects
- Provide regular progress reports to the Area Manager and the ICLA Specialist, highlight operational successes and challenges
- Ensure that projects targets beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and assess better ways to assist
- Develop and manage project budget, in cooperation with the Area Manager and ICLA Coordinators.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Promote the rights of displaced persons in line with the advocacy strategy
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Law, International Relations, Human Rights or related field
- Certification in Mediation
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in project management, ideally in a displacement context
- Experience with work in the humanitarian context is an asset.
- Knowledge of protection principles and familiarity with legal assistance programming will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing staff
- Excellent command in Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Fluency in Hausa any other local language is an added advantage
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC ICLA Project Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|