UNICEF Communication Officer Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNICEF Nigeria looking for ” Communication Officer“. Applicants with a degree in university degree may apply on or before December 20, 2021.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
UNICEF Communication Officer Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on December 07, 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Communication Officer to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||December 20, 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
How can you make a difference?
Under the direct supervision and general guidance of the Chief Field Office, P5, the Communication Officer assists in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating an advocacy and communication strategy to get children’s and women’s issues into the public domain, strengthen political will in support of UNICEF’s mission and objectives at state country level, and enhance the organization’s credibility and brand.
Ensure that the production of communication products and materials is timely executed and followed up to support country communication strategy, regional and global campaigns and priorities and to support resource mobilization as set out in the work plan. Tasks include:
- Implement the tasks in the country communication work plan and strategy as assigned.
- Gather content and coverage of relevant country efforts to identify effective relevant country programme activities and results. Develop complementary, country specific and local community materials and activities.
- Produce advocacy and communication materials (e.g. briefing notes, images, video. Web pages etc.) that meet the country and global standards as set out in the Communication Toolkit.
- Assist in drafting and editing articles, press releases, human interest stories and other advocacy/information materials for both web-based and traditional media, as appropriate.
Position in Organization:
- Job no: 546755
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Level: NO-2
- Location: Nigeria
- Categories: Communication / External Relations
- Advertised: 06 Dec 2021 W. Central Africa Standard Time
- Deadline: 20 Dec 2021 W. Central Africa Standard Time
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field is required.
- Two years of professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, or interactive digital media and field work experience is required.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of the local languages at the duty station are required.
How to Apply UNICEF Communication Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/546755
The Closing Date: December 20, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|