IRC Child Protection Officer Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IRC Nigeria programme looking for “Child Protection Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 22 August 2021.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Child Protection Officer Jobs 2021
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 August 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Child Protection Officer to be based in Yobe, Nigeria.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Child Protection Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|at least three years
|22 August 2021
IRC Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for coordinating and supervising activities at the sites, training community structures, supporting case workers and CP assistants and monitoring program implementation. They will also work closely with the CPIMS assistants/Officer and CP manager to ensure quality data collection and management, report writing and budget implementation.
- Provide individual/technical support and supervision to case workers and CP assistants.
- Monitor all CP program implementation at the field level.
- Ensure regular communication with the CM manager for updates on achievements and challenges.
- Coordinate with other IRC sectors staff (e.g. WPE, Protection, Health and Livelihoods) at field level to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
- Work closely with the CBCPCs and supervise their weekly/monthly meetings and activities.
- Lead all quarterly safety audits/mappings.
- Conduct case audits every 3rd week of the month and report to the CP Manager
- Provide input for weekly and staff activity reports.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum qualification of a degree or HND in Social Works, Psychology, Education, and any of the other social sciences or at least three years’ experience in implementing child protection programs in humanitarian or development settings.
- Demonstrated understanding of working with children and particularly vulnerable children.
- Experience in supporting the delivery of psychosocial activities, emergency response, child protection case management including family tracing and reunification, and setting up child safeguarding mechanisms
- Demonstrated understanding of coaching and supervision/team management.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Language: Fluency in English is required and in Hausa preferred.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Child Protection Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy