NRC Procurement Assistant Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria programme looking for “Procurement Assistant”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 01 November 2021.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Procurement Assistant Jobs 2021
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 October 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Procurement Assistant to be based in Yola, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum 2 years|
|Application Deadline||01 November 2021|
NRC Job Vacancy 2021
Role and responsibilities: The purpose of this position is to ensure effective and efficient delivery of goods and services while ensuring the NRC value for money principles are followed to the latter.
- Prepare requests for quotations and source bids & quotations in accordance with NRC procurement regulations and thresholds.
- Prepare the payment requests, while ensuring accuracy and complete supporting documents are attached.
- Maintain proper files for procurement documents (and upload all documents in Agresso)
- Ensure that all procurements are done in accordance with NRC logistics policies, procedures, and donor regulations
- Check and receive purchase requisitions and initiate the procurement process according to NRC procurement regulations and thresholds
- Ensure RFQs, are prepared and sent out within the agreed lead time
- Complete and issue purchase orders in accordance with NRC regulations.
- Check procurement documents (Bid analysis, Purchase Orders, and Payment documents, etc…) and submit them to signatories for verifications and approvals.
- Follow up with suppliers and organize for delivery of materials.
- Support the Procurement officer in Conducting regular market surveys to identify suitable and reliable suppliers and service providers
- Update and share the procurement tracker on a regular basis
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree or it equivalent
- Experience from working as a Support Function Staff in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluent in spoken English, Hausa and any other local language
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Procurement Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|