Save the Children Finance Officer Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Save the Children Nigeria programme looking for “Finance Officer”. Applicants with a B.Sc /HND or equivalent may apply on or before 09 December 2021.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
Save the Children Finance Officer Jobs 2021
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 25 November 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Officer to be based in Yola, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||B.Sc /HND or equivalent|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||09 December 2021|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: This position will be responsible for implementing and/or coordinating all financial and administrative support functions for the state office.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Supervise the work of the assistance Finance Assistant/Cashier and in the situation of limited resources perform this role.
- Time to time perform the interim role of Finance coordinator.
- Verify registered transaction and approve posting on Agresso.
- Verification of all payment vouchers
- Coordinate the transaction documentation process.
- Perform bank reconciliation and single account matching.
- Ensure the field office has in place a voucher approval process and all staff adheres to this working hour.
- Reconciliation of advance to staff, salary advance and partners.
- Write check to staff member and Suppliers and seek necessary signatures.
- Make the payment of taxes and collect bank statements for reconciliation.
- Make banks deposit and ensure banks files are updated.
- Reconcile the transaction listing from the general ledger with the vouchers.
- Ensure all vouchers are properly referenced and stamp before filing.
- Others – as assigned by your supervisor or line manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- Level of Education – B.Sc /HND or equivalent
- Specified Study Area – Finance / Accounts
- 2 years working experience in a NGO
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Language Requirements: Spoken English-Excellent; Written English-Excellent
- Must be able to speak at least one local language predominant in that state.
- Level of IT Expertise: Excellent (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Professional certificate in accounting and finance
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children Finance Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 09 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|