IOM Field Coordinator Jobs 2021 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IOM South Sudan looking for “Field Coordinator“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 22nd July 2021.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
IOM Field Coordinator Jobs 2021
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th July 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Field Coordinator to be based in Bentiu, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Location||Bentiu, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||0-2 years|
|Application Deadline||22nd July 2021|
IOM Job Vacancy 2021
Context: IOM is the principal inter-governmental organization working in the field of migration. IOM’s mission is to promote humane and orderly migration by providing services and advice to governments and migrants. Present in Southern Sudan since 2004, IOM has 8 offices across 6 states and employs over 340 staff. IOM currently implements a range of humanitarian assistance, transition and recovery, border management and migration health initiatives in South Sudan, in co-operation with government and humanitarian partners as well as local communities.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Development Studies, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Relevant operational experience;
- Field experience in developing countries;
- Experience in interventions aimed at enhancing socio-economic conditions of vulnerable populations, e.g. local economic recovery, employment promotion, agricultural development, entrepreneurship building, vocational and technical education, and training or poverty reduction;
- Demonstrated experience in inclusive approaches, gender, and GBV mainstreaming in community development;
- Demonstrated experience operationalizing field level grievance redress mechanisms according to technical guidance;
- Demonstrated experience in conflict sensitive approaches for humanitarian and development programming, including ‘Do No Harm’;
- Experience in liaising with government authorities, private sector, national/international institutions, and Non-Governmental Organisation (NGOs) is an added advantage;
- Experience in building effective partnerships with the private sector;
- Previous working experience in Eastern Africa is highly advantageous.
- Working knowledge of impact measurement, programme monitoring and evaluation, cost-effectiveness analysis, commitment to evidence-based decision-making and social impact evaluation;
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-cultural, and diplomatic skills and the ability to lead and work collaboratively with a diverse team;
- Familiarity with gender mainstreaming and inclusion/protection principle
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Field Coordinator Jobs 2021
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system, by 22 July 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
IOM only accepts duly completed applications submitted through the IOM e-Recruitment system. The online tool also allows candidates to track the status of their application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information please refer to: www.iom.int/recruitment
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|