UNDP Gender Justice Specialist Jobs 2021 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNDP South Sudan looking for “Gender Justice Specialist“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 09th January 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Gender Justice Specialist Jobs 2021
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd December 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Gender Justice Specialist to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
|Gender Justice Specialist
|Juba, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 10 years
|09th January 2022 @ (Midnight New York, USA)
- Master’s degree in law, social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, or related field is required. A PhD will be an added value.
Skills and Experience required:
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible work experience in mainstreaming gender in national processes, particularly constitution-making processes and proven experience on the legal landscape of South Sudan from a gender perspective and ability to undertake a gender analysis of national legislation and policy documents;
- Proven knowledge of international practices, legislations, and policies; and instruments, including violence against women; and/or the protection of human rights;
- Experience in managing and facilitating high-level dialogues, round table discussions, consultations, with stakeholders at both grassroots and national levels;
- Experience of working with CSOs initiatives and government;
- Proven experience to collect, analyze and interpret complex qualitative and quantitative data;
- Previous professional experience with development agencies and the United Nations would be considered an asset and knowledge of women, peace, and security;
- Experience in supporting different women’s groups in constitutional processes and Peace Agreements particularly in post-conflict African countries is an asset;
- Excellent command of English is required, and additionally, good command of Arabic is an added advantage.
- Type of Contract: Individual Contract
- Post Level: National Consultant
- Duration of Initial Contract: 1 year
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Gender Justice Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job……..
The Closing Date: 09th January 2022 (Midnight New York, USA)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy