WFP Storekeeper Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. WFP South Sudan looking for “Storekeeper“. Applicants with a Undergraduate may apply on or before 03rd July 2023.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
WFP Storekeeper Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 19th June 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Storekeeper to be based in Kuajok, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Location||Kuajok, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Application Deadline||03rd July 2023|
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive)
- To assist in the receiving/dispatching commodities including transhipment (truck to truck) against official approved documentation (e.g. waybills and/or delivery notes) ensuring accuracy in physical count of commodities including the quality in compliance with the established standards.
- Assist in preparation, verification and sign off warehouse and transport documents, and maintain confidential files and accurate warehouse transaction records to ensure immediate reporting on commodity movements in line with the corporate requirements.
- Assist in conducting daily warehouse closing reconciliation and accurate inventory checks supporting internal control systems in compliance with the warehouse management requirements.
- Assist in performing daily inspections and preparing reports on the quantity and quality of the commodities received/dispatched and handled, detect promptly and analyse reasons for stock discrepancies/damages, investigate missing quantity and prepare warehouse loss reports recommending appropriate solutions, to enable informed decision-making.
- Assist in the implementation of appropriate measures to safeguard food and non-food commodities, to ensure quality control using standard preventive measures in line with WFP established procedures and authorization received from the supervisor.
- Assist in the monitoring of the conditions of the warehouse and commodities and assist take appropriate actions, to support efficient warehouse space-planning and well-organized commodity storage following WFP warehouse standards.
- Assist in providing guidance and on-the-job training to warehouse staff to contribute to their development and high performance.
- Must be a female aged 18 and above
- An undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in Logistics, procurement, supply chain management or any other related disciplines from recognized /accredited institutions. Academic qualifications must have been obtained within the previous year or current year with an academic average score of 70% and above (Second class upper and above).
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word
- Must be a citizen of South Sudan
- Fluent in English and the local language of the duty station
- Fit to travel and work at the duty station.
- Requisition ID: 827852
- Type of Contract: Service Contract (SC)
- Duration: 12 months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Storekeeper Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu//career………
The Closing Date: 03rd July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|