IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IRC Uganda looking for “MEAL Officer”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before November 16, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on November 03, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Officer to be based in Arua, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||November 16, 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
Technical Implementation of M&E Activities
- Design and improve MEAL systems and approaches by ensuring compliance with IRC standard MEAL processes and Global IMPACT Strategy.
- Design and disseminate key MEAL tools including Project Log frame, MEAL Plan, Indicator Tracking tables and Project Activity Tracker to ensure effective and timely implementation of MEAL and project activities during the project timeline.
- Work with the district Biostatistician to ensure effective support to facility staff to ensure timely and accurate data on the program is entered into the district HMIS/DHIS2 and UNHCR HMIS.
- Plan and conduct routine data quality assessments for health indicators to ensure that quality data is timely available for visualization, reporting and decision making by project/health managers and technical coordinators.
- Take lead in/Support the MEAL Manager in designing data collection tools and conducting project evaluations and field level surveys such as client satisfaction surveys, client feedback survey etc. in coordination with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Undertake regular analysis of monitoring data and work closely with health manager and facility staff to facilitate decision-making for real-time program adaptation.
- Produce quality reports and updating dashboards with key findings that foster learning and decision-making and share in project cycle management meetings and team meetings.
- Advocate for and support the expansion of standard mobile data technology through CommCare and online dashboard (PowerBi) to enhance timeliness and quality of data collection, analysis, and visualization.
- Maintain a robust and up-to-date health database to support availability of real time data continuous monitoring and evaluation of health program activities.
- Ensure continuous availability of updated data collection tools including the standardized HMIS reports at the health facilities and with the VHTs.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req46486
- Job Title: MEAL Officer
- Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: Not Applicable
- Location: Arua, Uganda
- A University degree in a relevant field (such as: statistics & data management, social science, public health, development economics, or a related subject area).
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning-related functions.
- Technical skills in setting up quality MEAL processes and creating logical frameworks and data analysis that leads to learning and action.
- Proficiency and experience with mobile data collection such as Kobo, Commcare, ODK as well as proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SPSS, STATA or other similar software. Knowledge ofPowerBi, and GIS software tools are additional assets.
- Experience in using the MOH HMIS tools.
- Demonstrated analytical, systematic-thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring, and other formal and non-formal methods together with presentation and reporting skills are a strong asset.
- Confirmed ability to lead, mentor and empower a small to medium professional team.
- Self-motivated with good organization, planning skills, including prioritizing work and multi-tasking.
- A strong understanding of accountability and proven ability to build Client Feedback Systems.
How to Apply IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/46486?c=rescue
The Closing Date: November 16, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IRC Build Research Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Accounts Receivables Associate Jobs 2023
- IGCP Office Administrator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Training Associate Jobs 2023
- IRC Finance Volunteer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Assistant Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- SNV Consultancy for Faecal Sludge Emptying Services and Safe Disposal Jobs 2023
- SNV Consultancy for Improved Sanitation Services Jobs 2023
- SNV Consultancy for Review of Political Jobs 2023
- DRC Chief of Party Jobs 2023