Alight Driver Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
Alight Uganda looking for “Driver”.
Applicants with a degree in Minimum ordinary level may apply on or before July 13, 2023.
Alight, formerly the American Refugee Committee (ARC), is an international non-profit, non-sectarian organization that has provided humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries over the last 40 years. In 2011, Alight helped nearly 2.5 million people get essential services to regain their health and take back control of their lives. Alight works with its partners and constituencies to provide opportunities and expertise to communities of refugees and internally displaced persons in seven countries in Africa, Asia, and Europe, including Iraq, Kosovo, and in the Darfur region of Sudan and is currently providing for emergency relief and recovery in Haiti.
Alight Driver Jobs 2023
The Alight has published a job vacancy announcement on July 07, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||On-call Driver (3)|
|Total Vacant Post||03|
|Qualification||Minimum ordinary level|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||July 13, 2023|
Alight Job Vacancy 2023
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To drive the assigned vehicle according to ALIGHT’s Vehicle/Driver Policy.
- To keep himself updated on the security situation of the area where he is asked to drive to.
- Prepare the vehicle in good time before departure (the day before), make sure the right equipment needed for the specified location, toolkit, fuel tanks full etc. are available in the vehicle.
- Collect and bring needed documents such as Delivery Dockets, Parcels, Documentations, Files, etc.
- Responsible for carrying at all times necessary documents, updated (driving license, passport, car documents, maps, etc.).
- The driver must follow and respect all traffic and road safety rules and regulations while driving.
- Adapts his speed according to road conditions and follow ALIGHT approved speed limits for the different road terrains.
- Responsible for the safety of staff and goods carried goods (safely stored and tightened, weight balanced).
- Load and offload his vehicle as required.
- He is to drive and master his vehicle in a safe and controlled manner in order to avoid accidents.
- Drive assigned vehicle in safe manner and on movement schedules as directed by tour supervisor.
- Drive organizational vehicles in strict adherence to the laws governing road safety for other motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and passengers.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in good working condition through daily routine checks on battery, water, oil, lighting, etc.
Position in Organization:
- JOB CATEGORY: Operations
- DUTY STATION: Kampala, BidiBidi, Kisoro, UG
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Part-time
- SALARY SCALE: 32,979/= per day worked
- DEADLINE: Jul 13, 2023 12:00 AM
- NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 3
- AGE LIMIT: Not Specified
- Ordinary Level Education
- Certificate in Defensive Driving
- Must hold a valid driving license with class B, DL, CM, CH and at least 5 years driving experience.
- Experience in working with multi-cultural environments
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Flexibility and willingness to work early mornings / late nights as and when required;
How to Apply Alight Driver Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: July 13, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- TFU Finance Coordinator Jobs 2023
- TFU Driver Jobs 2023
- WHO Case Management Officer Jobs 2023
- WHO Data Manager Jobs 2023
- WHO Epidemiologist Jobs 2023
- WHO Infection Prevention and Control Officer Jobs 2023
- WHO Laboratory Officer Jobs 2023
- WHO Consultant Refugee and Migrant Health Jobs 2023
- WHO District Field Coordinator Jobs 2023