Mastercard Foundation Partner- Program Planning and Monitoring Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Mastercard Foundation Uganda looking for “Partner- Program Planning and Monitoring“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors’ degree may apply on or before Dec. 06, 2022.
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
Mastercard Foundation Partner- Program Planning and Monitoring Jobs 2022
The Mastercard Foundation has published a job vacancy announcement on Nov. 25, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Partner- Program Planning and Monitoring to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Partner- Program Planning and Monitoring|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||Dec. 06, 2022|
Mastercard Foundation Job Vacancy 2022
Ways You Can Contribute
- Contribute to the development of monitoring frameworks, indicators, and tools, including reviews of proposals, annual plans, and active participation in co-creation processes for new and existing partnerships.
- Support, coach, and provide technical assistance to the Partner staff (where necessary) on participatory monitoring methodologies.
- Undertake partner field learning/monitoring visits to deepen adoption and adaptation of shared measures and other practices to increase impacts at scale.
- Supports the Partners and their stakeholder community of young women and men to adapt their M&E systems to the emerging shifts in Impact strategy and measurement at the Foundation level.
- Collate, document, and share emerging key insights within and across partners especially from young women and men to improve or shift implementation at scale.
- Work closely with the programs team and partner staff to learn and influence for effective delivery of the interventions and program strategy.
- Trains and coach staff of the Foundation’s Partners and stakeholders on data collection, analysis, interpretation, and use of existing and newly generated data in evidence-based reporting.
- Analyze Partner monitoring data to support effective progress reporting and decision-making at partner and within the foundation.
- Support the implementing Partners to produce quality reports with significant change stories beyond KPIs.
- Conduct planned and impromptu verification of project data for evidence-based reporting.
- Keeping colleagues within the foundation informed of monitoring progress and emerging learnings from projects to partners within and beyond the Foundation.
Position in Organization:
- Partner- Program Planning and Monitoring
- Kampala, Uganda
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working with development and private sector initiatives, S/he must have experience leading and/or working directly in M&E functions of development projects, local and national government, with a specialty focus on monitoring.
- In-depth knowledge of current issues in youth-focused challenges and perspectives particularly in work opportunities, the tech sector, agriculture, and medium and small-scale enterprises.
- Excellent understanding of systems thinking with a strong ability to develop and test theories of change and associated practice tools as they may be relevant and appropriate for indigenous communities.
- Hands-on experience in developing, updating, and delivering training on M&E systems.
- Experience with introducing new ideas and methods to M&E systems, and in setting up computerized MIS.
- Experience applying a range of tech-enabled tools for data collection, analysis, reporting, and communication.
- Experience in participatory approaches and demonstrated commitment to gender inclusion and youth engagement.
- Experience with data quality assessments of administrative, qualitative and quantitative data mixed methods.
- Fluency in English and local languages, particularly in areas that are central to the Foundation’s operations.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and change, and ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-paced work environment with a “roll up the sleeves” attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Ability to interact across functional, organizational, and cultural lines and capable of working comfortably with all levels of individuals.
How to Apply Mastercard Foundation Partner- Program Planning and Monitoring Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://boards.greenhouse.io/mastercardfoundation/jobs/6492713002
The Closing Date: Dec. 06, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|