RTI International Finance and Administration Officer Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. RTI International Uganda looking for “Finance and Administration Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 07 July 2022.
Research Triangle Institute, trading as RTI International, is a nonprofit organization headquartered in the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina. RTI provides research and technical services. It was founded in 1958 with $500,000 in funding from local businesses and the three North Carolina universities that form the Research Triangle. RTI research has covered topics like HIV/AIDS, healthcare, education curriculum and the environment, among others. The US Agency for International Development accounts for about 35 percent of RTI’s research revenue.
RTI International Finance and Administration Officer Jobs 2022
The RTI International has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 June 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance and Administration Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Finance and Administration Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||07 July 2022|
RTI International Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Finance and Administration Officer will support the day-to-day administration and finance activities affecting all staff and offices within the program. The position requires interpretation and application of Finance and Admin policies, USAID rules and regulations, facilitation and implementation of internal procedures, processes, and systems. The Finance and Admin Officer is a key member of the B4R Finance and Operations Team and promotes a collaborative, client-oriented approach, contributes to the maintenance of high staff morale, and promotes an effective and efficient work environment.
- Provide functional support for RTI’s finance and accounting function.
- Support the review of invoices for accuracy and completeness before preparation of payment vouchers and bank uploads in S2B.
- Ensure B4R books of accounts for projects are always up to date, orderly, well-kept, and readily available for reference and audits when required.
- Ensure that expenditure is budget supported and appropriate approvals are obtained
- Closely monitor balances under the construction budgets to ensure that spending is done within budget limits and in case of overspending, inform Finance Manager.
- Work closely with Construction team regarding financial expenditure, monitoring, and compliance. Assist Finance Manager in the implementation of RTI internal control system and financial procedures.
- Ensure timely posting of all financial transactions into QuickBooks.
- Support compiling and submitting quarterly VAT (Value Added Tax) reports to USAID.
- Ensure vigilant cash management such as cash withdrawals, deposits, checks management.
- Perform primarily review of staff travel advances and field expenses reports and follow up pending staff advances.
- Support field teams in timely processing, participant validation and reconciliation of mobile money payments
- Review and analyze vehicle log sheets for hired vehicles and fuel reconciliation against vendor invoices and receipts.
- Maintain proper hard copy and soft copy filing of finance documents
- Performs the cash management functions required in maintaining RTI bank accounts
- Prepare monthly bank and Segovia reconciliations for the project. Support internal compliance reviews as conducted by RTI and Client external reviews/Audits.
- Recommend necessary ideas based on the review findings to Finance and Operations Director to improve quality of reporting.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by his/her supervisors.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance and Administration, Accounting with professional accounting training
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in the accounting/finance field-donor funded development program is preferred.
- CPA/ACCA Uganda Professional Qualification is added advantage
- At least 5years of experience working for a USAID project is desirable.
- Sound knowledge of US government cost accounting and procurement procedures
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply RTI International Finance and Administration Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|