StrongMinds Senior Internal Auditor Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. StrongMinds Uganda looking for “Senior Internal Auditor“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 03, 2023.
StrongMinds is a social enterprise founded in 2013 that treats depression in low-income women and adolescents by providing group interpersonal therapy (IPT-G), delivered by lay community health workers. StrongMinds is the only organization scaling a cost-effective solution to the depression epidemic in Africa.
StrongMinds Senior Internal Auditor Jobs 2023
The StrongMinds has published a job vacancy announcement on March 27, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Internal Auditor to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Senior Internal Auditor
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Seven years
|April 03, 2023
StrongMinds Job Vacancy 2023
Operationalize Risk Management Framework for the Organization
- Update the Risk Management Policy
- Develop a Risk Management Procedures Manual
- Design various risk management tools including forms, templates, audit files and report formats.
Roll out the Risk Management Framework for the Organization
- Develop training for management who are responsible for identifying, evaluating, measuring, and addressing risks and for staff who may be called upon to participate in risk assessments including the format and content, with support from the RFRD.
- Support leadership in the preparation and updating of their respective risk registers
- Compile and synthesize the data and information from the various risk registers in preparation of an overall risk register for dissemination to the Board and Global Leadership Team.
- Collaborate with the RFRD on the annual audit plan including timing, scoping, budgeting and engagement of internal and external third parties to conduct the
- audits as necessary.
- Increase Board and management engagement in risk management by scheduling and organizing regular meetings to review the organization’s risk management program.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Senior Internal Auditor
- Duty Station: StrongMinds Global Office, Kampala, Uganda
- Reporting to: Regional Finance and Risk Director (RFRD)
- Anticipated Start Date: May 2023
- University degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Bachelor of Science Accounting, other related field.
- Professional qualification and membership to professional bodies such as CPA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors) or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, under the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) of the IIA.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of audit experience with 2 years minimum as an audit senior.
- Experience in auditing donor funded programmes will be taken as an added advantage.
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and able to keep track of multiple tasks and issues in a fastpaced and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to synthesize important information efficiently and effectively and ability to convey technical issues to nontechnical colleagues.
- Ability to keep projects on time and prioritize assignments.
- Computer literacy, familiarity with audit software and accounting packages and very strong excel skills.
- Experience in a start-up or growth orientated organization is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Ability to work across geographic and functional lines to collaborate.
- Strong interest in the non-profit sector, mental health and more specifically the mission of StrongMinds
How to Apply StrongMinds Senior Internal Auditor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: April 03, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- StrongMinds Advocacy Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Driver Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Asst Project Control Officer Jobs 2023
- Windle International Education Project Assistant Jobs 2023
- Windle International School Guard Jobs 2023
- Windle International ECD Caregiver Jobs 2023
- Windle International Teaching Assistants Jobs 2023