UNICEF Resource Mobilization Specialist Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNICEF Uganda looking for “Resource Mobilization Specialist“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 12th December 2021.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Resource Mobilization Specialist Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th December 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Resource Mobilization Specialist to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||Resource Mobilization Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||12th December 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
The Resource Mobilisation Specialist (RMS) position’s purpose is to deepen collaboration with key stakeholders and provide an interface for environmental scanning, knowledge exchange, resource mobilization, and policy influence within the scope of assignment. S/He serve as focal point and resource for colleagues on specific thematic areas of strategic relevance for partnership development. The key result is to ensure greater visibility for UNICEF and influence in support of its mission.
- An advanced university degree is required in one of the following fields: international relations, political science, communications, international development, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public affairs, programme management, resource mobilization, external relations, or other relevant area.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Job No: 546690
- Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
- Level: P-3
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Resource Mobilization Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/546690
The Closing Date: 12th December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|