IRC WPE Assistant Prevention Officer Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “WPE Assistant Prevention Officer“. Applicants with a University degree in Social Sciences may apply on or before 30th May 2021.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC WPE Assistant Prevention Officer Jobs 2021
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th May 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of WPE Assistant Prevention Officer to be based in Kyegegwa, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||WPE Assistant Prevention Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||University degree in Social Sciences|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||30th May 2021|
IRC Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The WPE Assistant Prevention Officer will lead in GBV Prevention implementation and work closely with the Community structures which will engage other members of the community to facilitate the process of positive behavioral change to address GBV in the community through the SASA! Process, Girl Shine, information sessions, community awareness sessions, dialogues and EMAP sessions. The position also requires the WPE Assistant Prevention Officer to support community-based teams to plan, implement, and facilitate participatory activities and monitoring of the activities. The position will require zonal coordination and representation while proactively consulting with teams and management on the best practices.
- Requisition ID: req15789
- Job Title: WPE Assistant Prevention Officer
- Sector: Women Protection & Empowerment
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- University degree in Social Sciences (i.e. social work, counseling, sociology, psychology, gender studies, human rights, etc.).
- At least 2 years of experience in working in the social sector, particularly in GBV Prevention with refugees and Host communities.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and analytical skills
- Ability to present both oral and written ideas effectively.
- Ability to communicate sensitively without judgment
- Should possess good diplomatic and persuasion skills.
- Ability to use good judgment when making decisions and also be accountable for decisions made.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to resolve conflict stably and maturely.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with proven self-initiative.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Be able to work in a stressful setting and adapt quickly to changing environments
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC WPE Assistant Prevention Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite……….
The Closing Date: 30th May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|