IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IRC Uganda looking for “MEAL Officer”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before February 19, 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2024
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on February 06, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Officer to be based in Lamwo, Uganda.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Three years
|February 19, 2024
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
- In collaboration with the project team and the Consortium Management Unit (CMU), lead the design and development of project monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Continuously update project MEAL, and measurement tools and systems in a timely manner.
- With support from the project Manager, the MEAL Officer will implement MEAL plans, revise (digital) data collection tools, follow up on processes for online data management, quality checks, and audits, and updating of data visualization.
- Identify, document, and share client feedback to improve services and results for our clients.
- Take a lead in the deployment of surveys such as baseline and end line, assessments, and the commission of evaluations in coordination with the project team and the sector Coordinator and other relevant actors.
- Support the research work under the ECW-Watoto Wasome project aimed at generating learning and credible evidence to support the improvement, expansion, and sustainability of the programming.
- With the support of ECD Manager and the Project Manager, ensure that learning from the project implementation and research is incorporated into project implementation and improvement plans
- Ensure close collaboration with the field-based team members and consistency in protocols, information, and reporting systems in line with Consortium Management Unit requirements
- At the field level, collaborate with the ECD Senior Officer to ensure weekly and monthly coordination meetings are well coordinated and documented
- Work in collaboration with settlement and community leadership in (and partners) in identification and selection of clients and delivery of project activities
- Make referrals to the appropriate actors where necessary.
- Maintain respectful and constructive relations with partner organisations, local authorities, and humanitarian actors.
- In coordination with the ECD Senior Officer and Field Coordinator, attend zonal and sector working group coordination meetings at the settlement and sub counties of operation whenever required and provide detailed reports as required.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req49212
- Job Title: MEAL Officer
- Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: Not Applicable
- Location: Lamwo, Uganda
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics and any other related field.
- Post graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation is desirable.
- At least 3 years of experience of working in a team, implementing donor projects.
- Experience working in humanitarian settings is added advantage.
- Experience in community based ECD programming, and/or child nutrition programming, coordination, and stakeholder analysis.
- Experience in working closely with partners at community level.
- Experience in coordination within teams and with other stakeholders.
- Prior experience in developing project implementation work-plans and project reporting.
- Fluency in English Language both written and spoken is required.
- Ability to speak the local language is desired; Knowledge of other local languages (Arabic, etc.) is an added advantage.
How to Apply IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/49212?c=rescue
The Closing Date: February 19, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy