UNHCR Field Associate Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
UNHCR Uganda looking for “Field Associate”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before November 19, 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
UNHCR Field Associate Jobs 2023
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on November 10, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Field Associate to be based in Mbarara, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||November 19, 2023|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- – Monitor the situation in the AoR, collect data and other information relevant to UNHCR and report to the supervisor accordingly.
- – Monitor the implementation of UNHCR programme including the delivery of all assistance items and monitoring of infrastructure.
- – Undertake regular visits to various sites in order to assess needs of persons of concern, with particular attention to vulnerable groups.
- – Keep regular contacts with local authorities and implementing partners as requested by supervisor.
- – Act as interpreter when required.
- – Contribute to the preparation of status and progress reports by providing info, preparing tables, etc.
- – Assist in administrative tasks as required such as preparation of reports and meeting authorized personnel and assisting them during field missions.
- – Inform and act on the reports received on persons of concern within the refugee community or from the local authorities.
- – In coordination with implementing partners, assist in the reception, registration and provision of assistance to persons of concern to UNHCR.
- – Negotiate with local authority counterparts, partners and populations of concern.
- – Represent UNHCR in physical monitoring of projects.
- – Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Mbarara, Uganda
- Full time
- Posted Today
- job requisition id: JR2330154
- 3 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
- *IT-Computer Literacy
- CO-Drafting and Documentation
- CL-Multi-stakeholder Communications with Partners, Government & Community
- PG-Programme Management (programme cycles and reporting standards)
- (Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Apply UNHCR Field Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: November 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
Viw More Jobs
- IGCP Call Center Advisor Jobs 2023
- Abt Associates Chief of Party Jobs 2023
- Right To Play Project Officer Jobs 2023
- SNV Consultancy for Development of Policy briefs Jobs 2023
- SNV Country Operations Intern Jobs 2023
- Heifer International Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
- Heifer International Business Development Specialist Jobs 2023
- Heifer International Finance Manager Jobs 2023