IFC Investment Analyst Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IFC South Africa looking for “Investment Analyst“. Applicants with a Graduate degree may apply on or before 14th February 2023.
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
IFC Investment Analyst Jobs 2023
The IFC has published a job vacancy announcement on 31st January 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Investment Analyst to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|Recruiter||International Finance Corporation (IFC)|
|Position||Investment Analyst – Infrastructure|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||14th February 2023|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Investment Analyst will work closely with team leaders as part of the project team to assist in the origination, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and bidding of infrastructure projects.
- Contribute to origination and marketing activities including preparation of pitch books and proposals.
- Prepare memos and documentation for internal approval and consultant procurement processes.
- Perform financial analysis and modeling.
- Assist in due diligence management, preparation of due diligence and transaction structuring reports, and review of legal, commercial, and technical outputs and documentation.
- Assist in preparation of information memorandums, pre-qualification and tender documentation.
- Assist in marketing to potential investors, conducting international competitive tenders and commercial/financial closure.
- Assist in coordinating closely with other parts of IFC including environmental and social, legal, other advisory and investment departments as well as World Bank colleagues in order to provide comprehensive and bespoke solutions to clients that will achieve sustainable development impact.
- Participate in meetings with government clients and investors; and
- Assist in other project or strategy related activities as the need may arise (research, reporting, etc.)
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree in Finance or Accounting or a related specialty from a reputed university.
- Solid and relevant experience of a minimum of two years gained in the IFC investment side or another leading financial institution either in project finance, corporate finance, M&A and privatizations, or private equity funds in infrastructure.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently
- Good presentation skills both written and oral.
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notice and frequently, as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is essential.
- Job #: req20927
- Sector: Infrastructure
- Grade: GE
- Term Duration: 2 years 0 months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IFC Investment Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite………
The Closing Date: 14th February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|