IWMI Research Officer/Senior Research Officer Jobs 2022 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IWMI South Africa looking for “Research Officer/Senior Research Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 28th August 2022.
IWMI’s forward looking strategy for 2019-2023 responds directly to the demand for innovative, scientifically tested water management solutions for sustainable development. With offices in 13 countries and a global network of scientist operating in more than 30 countries, our research at field to basin and regional scales our strategy focuses on science for a transformative agenda.
IWMI Research Officer/Senior Research Officer Jobs 2022
The IWMI has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th August 2022 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Research Officer/Senior Research Officer to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||International Water Management Institute (IWMI)|
|Position||Research Officer/Senior Research Officer|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||28th August 2022|
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Research Officer: Bachelor’s degree plus two years of relevant professional experience or Master’s degree in a social science (economics, sociology, or anthropology), international development studies, nutrition, public health, or a closely related field.
- Senior Research Officer: Master’s degree plus minimum of three years of post-master’s relevant experience.
- Experience in using statistical programming software, and willingness to learn new programming software/s.
- Demonstrated strong writing skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to perform quantitative data analysis.
- Excellent drafting skills and analytical mind.
- Excellent econometric skills on cross-section and panel data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in-depth statistical analysis and report the results.
- Experienced in conducting literature reviews of academic publications, research reports, etc.
- Demonstrated fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage time well.
- Demonstrated professional level of attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Ability to work independently, with initiative and minimal supervision.
- Strong background in microeconomics.
- Skilled in programming in STATA, GAMS and in managing databases.
- Skilled in the use of economy-wide data and modelling frameworks, such as input-output analysis, social accounting matrices, partial equilibrium models, and general equilibrium models.
- Demonstrated experience in effective interaction and coordination with collaborators and project partner.
- Strong background in macroeconomics.
- Proficiency in a second language of the U.N. system.
- Familiarity with popular software packages & Internet based systems.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IWMI Research Officer/Senior Research Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://apply.workable.com/international-water……….
The Closing Date: 28th August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|