World Vision International Area Programme Manager Jobs 2021 – Zambia NGO Jobs. World Vision International Zambia programme looking for “Area Programme Manager”. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 28 November 2021.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
World Vision International Area Programme Manager Jobs 2021
The World Vision International has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 November 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Area Programme Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||World Vision International|
|Position||Area Programme Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||28 November 2021|
World Vision International Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: To provide leadership, management, and overall supervision of all technical programmes & Community Engagement Sponsorship Plan(CESP) activities which are implemented within an Area Programme (AP) in order to ensure that the World Vision Zambia strategic objectives and child wellbeing outcomes are met.
- Manage Area Programme effectively by enforcing standards among the implementing staff and partners.
- Manage the community engagement and Sponsorship plan to ensure that they contribute to CWBO in the AP.
- Ensure effective implementation of approved guidelines and tools in the Area Programme.
- Prepare and submit quality monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual narrative and financial reports, as well as support the development of the annual Child Well Being report.
- Manage DME activities in the AP by collaborating with the community in developing Annual Programme Plans (APPs) in line with the technical programmes.
- Manage quality implementation and monitoring of all technical programme activities within scope, time, and budget in an AP.
- Providing day-to-day management including planning, administration, implementation, reporting, and decision making for the AP.
- Implement and maintain Child Safe Organizational standards at the AP level.
- Ensure that the APs respond to all AP audit reports and findings.
- Ensure improved risk management for good stewardship and accountability of resources at the AP.
- Ensure AP’s adherence
Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience:
- Degree in development studies or any social science with minimum 5 years experience in relevant fields.
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant field or its equivalent is an added advantage with minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- Experience/Capacity to manage a large number of staff and ability to motivate them to function well as a team and contribute effectively to team efforts.
- Experience in Program Management in a complex, international organization, preferably in the NGO context.
- Knowledge and understanding of World Vision operations would be an added advantage.
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing is essential.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem solving
- Result-oriented able to work with minimum supervision in a cross-cultural environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Demonstrate high levels of financial management skills.
- Excellent reporting writing and Communication skills
- Reporting writing and communication skills
- Proven experience working as an effective team member
- Mature Christian, with strong integrity.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Work environment: Office-based 40% : field 60%
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Vision International Area Programme Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|