World Vision Regional and Support Office Audits Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. World Vision Zambia looking for “Regional and Support Office Audits“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 4th April 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
World Vision Regional and Support Office Audits Jobs 2023
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th March 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Regional and Support Office Audits to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|World Vision International
|Global Director Global Centre Regional and Support Office Audits
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Seven years
|4th April 2023
World Vision Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: The primary role of this position is to provide strategic leadership to the internal audit team ensuring alignment with GIA’s vision and to build and strengthen strategic partnership with key stakeholders and then engage with those stakeholders to ensure outcomes are met effectively. This will include the following:
- Working closely with the CAE to develop a three-year risk-based GC Audit Plan, and coordinating the dissemination and revision of the audit plan, as well as proper allocation of resources, with all necessary stakeholders.
- Building strong relationships while serving as a trusted strategic partner to key stakeholders, including the CAE, SOs, regional leadership (RLs and SDOs), and by providing guidance on the implementation of strategy, governance and internal controls
- Creating effective linkages, collaborative relationships, and dynamic networks with Support Office colleagues, WVI partners, and partnership leaders to represent and promote GIA department’s services
- Providing leadership in the form of technical and administrative support to the GIA team as they develop and discuss the engagement plan with business owners and key stakeholders
- Performing other special assignments and duties as required by the CAE such as managing consulting engagements, organizing training events, or presenting departmental findings to external stakeholders, and participating in GIA management meetings
- Delivering the approved three-year risk-based GC Audit Plan,
- Keeping the CAE abreast of all significant findings as they arise in the field, particularly on issues of suspected fraud and/or potential significant reputational impact to the Partnership
- Managing the technical work of GC and local auditors involved in Global Centre, Regional and Support Office Audits, ensuring that the planned engagement is implemented appropriately and that all documentation and procedures are completed in a timely fashion and meet GIA quality standards.
- Developing the Terms of Reference for all local auditors who are seconded to Global Centre, Regional and Support office audit to perform specific assignments while remotely supervising field engagements
- Audits of Global Centre functions, Regional and Support Office
- Provide direction and lead implementation of risk-based integrated audits of Global Centre functions, Regional and Support Offices.
- Implementation of Partnership-wide thematic audits
- Provide direction and lead implementation of risk-based integrated thematic audits.
- Ensure the delivery of timely, accurate, complete and reliable periodic reports to Partnership leaders and the ARC while proactively advising other key stakeholders through working groups and advisory teams.
Position in Organization:
- Regional and Support Office Audits
- Full time
- Posted on: Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: R17398
- Location: Zambia
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 7 years’ experience at Director level or above in a combination of internal audit, public accounting or financial management.
- Experience in leading and managing virtual and cross-cultural teams to produce quality outputs under pressure.
How to Apply World Vision Regional and Support Office Audits Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/South-Africa—Home-Working/Global-Director–Global-Centre–Regional-and-Support-Office-Audits_R17398-1?locationCountry=db69e6f2446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: 4th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click to View
|Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy