UNOPS Associate Civil Engineer Jobs 2021 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNOPS Zimbabwe looking for “Associate Civil Engineer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 22nd July 2021.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS Associate Civil Engineer Jobs 2021
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th July 2021 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Civil Engineer to be based in Chipinge and Chimanimani, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services|
|Position||Associate Civil Engineer|
|Location||Chipinge and Chimanimani, Zimbabwe|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Six years|
|Application Deadline||22nd July 2021.|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2021
Under direct supervision and overall guidance of the Lead Engineer and Project Manager, the Associate Civil Engineer is required to perform the following specific duties and responsibilities ensuring their effectiveness, transparency and integrity:
- Responsible for day to day coordination with the contractors and suppliers according to the needs and requirements on site.
- Inspects and reports on Contractor’s works in progress ensuring that the Contractor meets the high quality standards expected by UNOPS.
- Checks Contractor’s set out and works, including compliance with Contract Specifications and ensures that contractors comply with their work plans to complete work within specified time
- Provides support and guidance to the contractor and assists in resolving site problems, as necessary.
Position in Organization:
- Job categories: Engineering
- Vacancy code: VA/2021/B5329/21765
- Department/office: AFR, KEMCO, Zimbabwe
- Duty station: Chipinge and Chimanimani, Zimbabwe
- Contract type: Local ICA Support
- Contract level: LICA-6
- Duration: Open-ended contract, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance)
- Application period: 30-Jun-2021 to 22-Jul-2021
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering from an accredited university will be an added advantage and will be accepted in lieu of the respective years of experience.
- At least six years of relevant working experience in Civil & Structural Engineering Design is required.
- At least (one) 1 year field experience is required.
- Experience working on construction sites in remote rural areas is desired.
- Experience supervising construction teams is an added advantage.
- Experience using Autocad, Autocad Civil 3D, CADS RCs is desired.
- Good team player and positive attitude is desired.
- Fluency in written and oral English language is required.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Selection Process: Written test and Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Associate Civil Engineer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=21765#3
The Closing Date: 22nd July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|