INTERPOL Internship – Global Outreach and Regional Support Jobs 2024 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs.
INTERPOL Zimbabwe looking for “Internship – Global Outreach and Regional Support”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before February 19, 2024.
Since INTERPOL is a global organization, it can provide this platform for cooperation; we enable police to work directly with their counterparts, even between countries which do not have diplomatic relations. We also provide a voice for police on the world stage, engaging with governments at the highest level to encourage this cooperation and use of our services. All our actions are politically neutral and taken within the limits of existing laws in different countries.
INTERPOL Internship – Global Outreach and Regional Support Jobs 2024
The INTERPOL has published a job vacancy announcement on February 07, 2024 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Internship – Global Outreach and Regional Support to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Internship – Global Outreach and Regional Support
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum One years
|February 19, 2024
INTERPOL Job Vacancy 2024
The INTERPOL Regional Bureau Harare is one of the six INTERPOL Regional Bureaus dotted across the globe which serve as regional hubs and coordinate regional cooperative police activities of the NCBs, Police Chiefs Committees, and regional organizations in an effort to permanently boost regional international police cooperation. The Regional Bureau Harare represents the INTERPOL General Secretariat in Southern Africa, supports, and sustains efforts of law enforcement agencies in their fight against transnational organized crime through capacity building; training, operations, enhancing cooperation between the NCBs and maximizing their use of INTERPOL Policing Capabilities.
Throughout this internship the selected applicants will provide support to the Regional Bureau Harare and its activities by:
- Assisting in providing timely, efficient, and quality administrative assistance to the Regional Bureau Harare
- Assisting in the preparation and organization of international meetings, conferences, including the preparation of agendas, detailed programmes, participants’ lists, and providing assistance to the delegates etc.
- Assisting in providing administrative support with processing financial transactions, which includes but not limited to the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and updating internal systems with financial data.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Internship – Global Outreach and Regional Support (GORS)
- Reference of the internship: INT04254
- Directorate: Global Outreach and Regional Support
- Duty station: Regional Bureau (RB) Harare
- Duration: 6 months
- Estimated starting date: 01 April 2024
- Level of security clearance: Basic
- Deadline for applications: 19 February 2024
- Be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past one year on the date of submission of their application in the Business and Information Communication Technology, Finance Management, and International Relations.
- Professional fluency in English.
- Knowledge of French would be considered an additional asset.
- A good command of other INTERPOL’s official working language (Arabic or Spanish)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze and synthesize new information
How to Apply INTERPOL Internship – Global Outreach and Regional Support Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://interpol.recruitmentplatform.com/Q22FK026203F3VBQBV7V4V4EW/EN/details.php?nPostingID=7589&nPostingTargetID=16275&option=52&sort=DESC&respnr=1&ID=Q22FK026203F3VBQBV7V4V4EW&JOBADLG=EN
The Closing Date: February 19, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy