Save the Children Project Manager Jobs 2021 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. Save the Children Zimbabwe looking for “Project Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Master’s Degree in Agriculture may apply on or before 09th July 2021.
Since 1983 when Save the Children began operations in Zimbabwe, the organisation has remained committed to children, by supporting the government and communities to deliver on their mandate and make the country a better place for children. By implementing relevant child rights programmes, responding to emergencies and advocacy efforts, major milestones have been reached. These have all contributed towards ensuring that the Zimbabwean child survives, learns and is protected. Over the years Save the Children responded to several emergencies in Zimbabwe, notably the cholera emergency, drought and food insecurity, Cyclone Idai emergency and lately the COVID-19 emergency.
Save the Children Project Manager Jobs 2021
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 1st July 2021 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager to be based in Matobo, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Agriculture|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||09th July 2021|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Project Manager is responsible for overall management (programmatic, financial and administrative) of the Beitbridge and Matobo program operations including leadership, project management, representation and coordination of functional activities at the field offices. The Project Manager is also responsible for preparation, coordination and submission of quality and timely reports, ensuring activities are completed within time, and as per donor requirements. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for line management of District Team Leaders.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Matobo
- Date advertised: 29 Jun 2021
- Closing date: 9 Jul 2021 – 23:59 CAT
- Type: Fixed-term contract
- Schedule: Full-time
- Contract Duration: 1 Year 10 Months
- Department: Business Transformation
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture.
- At least 5 years/substantial experience working in humanitarian context.
- Proven project management experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Substantial people and programme management experience with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience in grant management, including budget holding and donor reporting.
- Ability to produce high quality reports.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Efficiency in MS Word.
- Ability to manage a high workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Selection Process: Written test and Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children Project Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://zimbabwe.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=65818
The Closing Date: 09th July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|