FHI 360 Crisis Response Field Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Ethiopia looking for “Crisis Response Field Coordinator“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before September 30, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 Crisis Response Field Coordinator Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on September 15, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Crisis Response Field Coordinator to be based in Abala, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Crisis Response Field Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five (05) Years|
|Application Deadline||September 30, 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
- Manages and oversees the development of projects from initiation to completion.
- Ensures all operations, administrative, expenditures and activities outlined in project related MoUs are consistent with project’s work plan and budget.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the project with an emphasis on management of logistics, finance, and overall administrative program operations.
- Assist with the coordination of provincial and regional field presence, whether in the form of new offices or as a supplement of staff, equipment, and infrastructure to an existing office.
- Manages capacity building project staff in coordinating and managing the implementation of project activities, delivery quality accountability.
- Provide guidance and monitoring for project staff, ensuring clarity over project plans and priorities, and encouraging effective teamwork.
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals and strategic vision of management.
- Develops and delivers project plans, documentation, training, presentations and budget proposals to management and staff.
- Identifies and resolves project issues and implements improvement plans to ensure project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Coaches, mentors, and manages project team to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance with project and company standards/policies.
- Builds, develops, and grows partnerships vital to the success of the project.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Crisis Response Field Coordinator
- Location: Abala Town, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2023201367
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in International Development, Social Sciences, Business Management or Related Field.
- Master or other advanced degree preferred.
- Certification in project management preferred.
- Typically requires at least 5 – 8 years in a programmatic environment with areas to include contracts, field experience, and at least three years with USAID/BHA rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of financial and contractual management of USAID/BHA contracts and cooperative agreements including budget design, financial overside and expenditure projections.
- Experience establishing startup operations/projects in new countries preferred.
How to Apply FHI 360 Crisis Response Field Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: September 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|