Care Chief Of Party Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Care Ethiopia looking for “Chief Of Party”. Applicants with a degree in Master Degree may apply on or before 30th April 2022.
At the end of World War II, with much of the world in ruins, Arthur Ringland and Dr. Lincoln Clark approach 22 American charities to propose a non-profit corporation to funnel food packages from Americans to loved ones in Europe. The charities agree and on November 27, they incorporate the Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe (CARE).
Care Chief Of Party Jobs 2022
The Care has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Chief Of Party to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Chief Of Party|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||30th April 2022|
Care Job Vacancy 2022
- Oversee the completion of all technical requirements, including project results and deliverables, in accordance with the project work plan.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with USAID, project partners, and key stakeholders. Serve as the primary liaison among all project stakeholders.
- Manage the project’s operational, financial, and administrative priorities; direct the planning and budgeting processes. Create or adapt management systems in line with CARE’s standard operating procedures, ensuring consistency with project needs.
- Build partnerships among international -, national- and community-level stakeholders
- Design and oversee an annual project cycle in accordance with USAID’s annual planning cycles
- With staff and partners, translate project goals and objectives into implementable strategies and plans. Oversee the preparation of quarterly and annual project activity reports, M&E reports, and other deliverables, as specified in the agreement. Report against the project’s targets.
- Represent the project at high-level meetings, conferences, and other fora.
- Guide team members to fulfill the project’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Supervise and mentor senior staff, delegating responsibilities as appropriate. Clearly communicate expectations for staff performance.
Position in Organization:
- CHIEF OF PARTY, HIGHLANDS RESILIENCE ACTIVITY
- Work Location : Ethiopia – Addis Ababa Type of Post : Accompanied – Family
- Other Possible Location :
- Funding : THIS POSITION IS PENDING DONOR APPROVAL
- Expected Travel : up to 40%
- Type of Contract :
- Language Requirement : ENGLISH
- Application Deadline :
- Employee Duration : Active Full-Time
- Master’s degree in public health, social sciences, infectious disease, nutrition, development studies or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in international development project management (USAID program management preferred); previous Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, or senior management experience on USAID similar programs.
- Proven exceptional leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of international donor-supported programs, with skills in strategic planning and thinking, management, supervision and budgeting, and experience managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple program partner institutions.
- Proven experience building capacity for local government, local organizations and community leaders.
- Experience with one or more of the following: MCH; FP; nutrition; community health systems strengthening; social accountability for health; social behavior change and communication; quality improvement/quality assurance.
- Demonstrated skills building and maintaining relationships with host governments, donors, other donor-funded projects and stakeholders, local organizations, and partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience recruiting, developing, and managing staff and teams.
- Track record of strong commitment to sharing knowledge, documenting experiences, supporting creative initiatives, and sharing credit.
- Demonstrated commitment to principles of Gender Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, as evidenced in previous management positions and programming. Demonstrated commitment to PSEAH (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Harassment).
- Experience managing required programmatic and financial reporting requirements. Experience with M&E is a plus.
- Previous experience in Ethiopia and/or East Africa is a strong advantage.
How to Apply Care Chief Of Party Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 30th April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|