DRC MMC Quantitative Research Specialist Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
DRC Ethiopia looking for “MMC Quantitative Research Specialist”.
Applicants with an Advanced Degree may apply on or before 15th February, 2024.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC MMC Quantitative Research Specialist Jobs 2024
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of MMC Quantitative Research Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
|MMC Quantitative Research Specialist
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Five (05) Year’s
|15th February, 2024
DRC Job Vacancy 2024
- Lead on the management of 4Mi data: working with the IMO, ensure maintenance of the data collection platform, and that data is safely stored and shared, well organized and retrievable, that data protection guidelines are met, and that quality is assured;
- Ensure collected data is migrated into datasets in appropriate formats (such as .dta or .csv or .nvp);
- Ensure the regular availability of clean datasets for the region and for global use: export data in appropriate formats, and ensure that data is regularly validated and cleaned with the IMO;
- Identify and implement changes to surveys at regional level and make suggestions to update surveys at global level as needed according to trends identified in data cleaning and validation;
- Lead IM and data processing in compliance with internal procedures;
- As regional focal point for 4Mi information management, work with the regional 4Mi Project Manager as well as colleagues across the 4Mi network to develop information management tools, and to improve information management and data processing standards for 4Mi (such as data management SOPs)
- Revise the coding of the survey as required, and in line with MMC standards, coordinating with the 4Mi Global Coordinator as relevant;
- Develop new surveys and/or modules according to the MMC ESA research agenda, with the 4Mi team and the Research team;
- Design new data collection methodologies with the 4Mi team and the research team, according to the MMC ESA research agenda.
- Ensure the maintenance of the electronic data collection solution;
- Support the training of 4Mi enumerators on the questionnaire and the data collection software;
- Support the 4Mi team when relevant to conduct field missions to deploy new 4Mi surveys and/or modules, observe 4Mi enumerators and provide technical feedback and support as needed, including identifying the need for retraining/additional training;
- Develop new research design modalities and methods as needed per project;
- Provide backstopping to the 4Mi team when needed to provide feedback and support to 4Mi enumerators to ensure the quality of the data.
Position in Organization:
- JOB TITLE: MMC Quantitative Research Specialist
- Application due: 2/15/2024
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Department/Country: East Africa and Great Lakes Region
- Contract type: Expatriate or national contract
- Advanced Degree in statistics, economics, data analysis, or any relevant computer science degree.
- At least five years of experience working in quantitative research;
- Demonstrated experience in data management, cleaning, validation, storage;
- Demonstrated experience with electronic data collection procedures and solutions (ODK, Kobo, Qualtrics, ONA, SurveyCTO…).
- Full professional proficiency in English and either French OR Arabic;
- Additional regional language an asset.
How to Apply DRC MMC Quantitative Research Specialist Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 15th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- WHO Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2024
- IRC Child Protection Assistant Jobs 2024
- IRC Child Protection Officer Jobs 2024
- FHI 360 Health and Nutrition Officer Jobs 2024
- FHI 360 MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Adolescent Nutrition Research Project Manager Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Driver Jobs 2024