Mastercard Foundation Senior Director Higher Education Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Mastercard Foundation Ethiopia looking for “Senior Director Higher Education”.
Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before September 30, 2023.
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
Mastercard Foundation Senior Director Higher Education Jobs 2023
The Mastercard Foundation has published a job vacancy announcement on September 19, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Director Higher Education to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Senior Director Higher Education|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of Ten (10) years|
|Application Deadline||September 30, 2023|
Mastercard Foundation Job Vacancy 2023
Ways You Can Contribute:
- Identify opportunities to create impact through higher education and developing interventions to provide access for Scholar’s program participants.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for engaging and forming partnerships with institutions of higher learning across Africa, aligned with the Foundation’s mission and goals.
- Lead the conceptualization, design, and execution of innovative higher education initiatives that address the needs and aspirations of African youth, promoting skill development, entrepreneurship, leadership, and community engagement.
- Identify collaboration opportunities within existing partner network and potential new partnerships.
- Lead the integration of higher education initiatives with broader Scholar’s program and alignment with Young Africa Works strategy.
- Oversee all aspects of program implementation, ensuring timelines, deliverables, and budgetary requirements are met effectively.
- Provide support to partners and Scholars colleagues with implementation of higher education initiatives, including existing initiatives, ensuring safeguarding high quality of experience for scholars.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders, including universities, academic leaders, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and industry partners.
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders at educational institutions and the broader Scholars community.
Position in Organization:
- Position Name: Senior Director Higher Education
- Apply Before: 30/09/2023
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- A master’s or doctoral degree in a relevant field (e.g., Education, International Development, Business Administration).
- Fifteen (15+) years of experience of significant senior level experience driving strategy and program success with organizations across multiple countries in Africa.
- Ten (10+) years leadership and management experience of which at least seven years was gained in a multi-country environment in Africa, with a preference for private sector experience.
- Experience in education, development and/or public policy within nonprofit organizations, international NGO’s and/or learning institutions is also helpful.
- Experience leading major transformative programmatic change involving multiple stakeholders and rapid growth in the Education space.
- Proven experience effectively engaging with senior government officials, key partners, media, business leaders and other influential individuals.
How to Apply Mastercard Foundation Senior Director Higher Education Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://boards.greenhouse.io/mastercardfoundation/jobs/6892022002
The Closing Date: September 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Official Website||www. mastercardfdn.org|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|