Save the Children Education Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Save the Children Ethiopia looking for “Education Coordinator”.
Applicants with a MA Degree may apply on or before September 29, 2023.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international, non-government operated organization. It was founded in the UK in 1919, with the goal of helping improve the lives of children worldwide. The organization helps to raise money to improve children’s lives by creating better educational opportunities, better health care, and improved economic opportunities.
Save the Children Education Coordinator Jobs 2023
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on September 19, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Education Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Position||Education Coordinator – Tigray Responce|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 01 (One) years|
|Application Deadline||September 29, 2023|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Job Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performance management and supervision of all Education staff.
- Lead and motivate the education Team to ensure effective project implementation.
- Ensure key problems are brought to the attention of the Program Manager and other relevant senior staff for discussion and review.
- Develop planning documents- Phased budget, detailed implementation plan and procurement plans for the education projects and ensure timely implementation.
- Preparation of monthly education project reports and ensure consistent filing of all education documents.
- Work with MEAL to ensure updated project indicators and target beneficiaries.
- Digitize the record keeping for learners and ensure electronic files of all learners in the education program.
- Ensure that all relevant staff receives appropriate induction and training.
- Make regular support visits to camps.
- Monitoring and evaluation of programme activities:
- Maintain and update the education data base and ensure cross-referral between education and CP sectors.
- Management and supervision of ABE centres and capacity development of teachers.
- Work with project staff to assist in the development of new project proposals and the evaluation and documentation of programme activities.
- Mentor the relevant staff to facilitate the continued development of his project, budget and personnel management capacity.
- Lead in assessments, evaluations and report writing for all education related projects.
- Act as the cluster focal person with support from the PM.
- Update project tools in line with SCI project management platforms (PRIME).
Position in Organization:
- Position Name: Education Coordinator
- Job Identification: 3214
- Job Category: Business Support
- Posting Date: 18/09/2023, 16:22
- Apply Before: 29/09/2023, 16:22
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: CO – Addis Ababa
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Previous first emergency response experience is essential
- Education to MSc/MA/ level in Education (or a related field) or equivalent field experience
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to facilitate diverse groups.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Demonstrable ability to work and represent views across different stakeholders taking part in the Education sector.
- Experience of high level co-ordination in the Education Sector.
- Demonstrable understanding of international humanitarian response and co-ordination mechanisms.
- Understanding of opportunities to provide integrated or cross-cutting humanitarian interventions with other sectors and Clusters
- Understanding of opportunities to support the World Humanitarian Summit Agenda such as localisation and development-humanitarian nexus
- Experience of applying INEE Minimum Standards and other relevant frameworks and standards in education in emergencies).
How to Apply Save the Children Education Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/3214
The Closing Date: September 29, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|