Médecins du Monde Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Médecins du Monde Ethiopia looking for “Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Coordinator”.
Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 13th May 2023.
Working in France and 64 countries worldwide, Doctors of the World – Médecins du Monde is an independent international movement of campaigning activists who provide care, bear witness and support social change. Through our 355 innovative medical programmes and evidence-based advocacy initiatives, we enable excluded individuals and their communities to access health and fight for universal access to healthcare.
Médecins du Monde Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Coordinator Jobs 2023
The Médecins du Monde has published a job vacancy announcement on 2nd May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Médecins du Monde (MDM)
|Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Coordinator
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Three years
|13th May 2023
Médecins du Monde Job Vacancy 2023
- Contribute to the development of MdM strategy with the coordination team
- Ensure the achievement of outcomes and implementation of activities, the quality, and the consistence of the MHPSS component of the program
- Propose and lead lesson-learning and evaluation dynamics, including development of tools and methodologies
- Develop, update and design MHPSS standards, protocols, SoP’s and good practices
- Follow up on the current data collection system for mental health and psychosocial activities and systematize the analysis system
- Participate in the development and follow-up of researches in link with universities and relevant institutions in Ethiopia or abroad, and HQ
- Ensure the direct supervision of the MHPSS program officers and support them in the supervision of the mental health team
- Identify the needs of MHPSS staff for the program, draft their job profiles and organize their recruitment
- Identify the training needs for the MHPSS team and facilitate the implementation of a global training plan for the MHPSS staff
- Provide technical support and training on MHPSS to the entire program team
- Organize the capacity building for staff working for other organizations and partners
- Maintain good inter-team communication
- Represent MdM in coordination meetings with local authorities, national and international health and mental health partners
- Participate in technical meetings with partners of the project to design standardized tools for MHPSS reporting and data collection and consolidate a MHPSS legal and strategic framework.
Position in Organization:
- MENTAL HEALTH AND PSYCHOSOCIAL SUPPORT COORDINATOR
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters degree in clinical psychology, mental health or related field.
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience in a similar position in humanitarian sector
- Experience in negotiation with local authorities, partners and staff in difficult contexts is an asset
- Experience in mhGAP, PM+ PFA
- Experience in designing community and facility-based MHPSS approach
How to Apply Médecins du Monde Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 13th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy