UNECA ACS-International Consultants for Gender and CRVS Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNECA Ethiopia looking for “ACS-International Consultants for Gender and CRVS“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 30th May 2023.
Established by the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations (UN) in 1958 as one of the UN’s five regional commissions, ECA’s mandate is to promote the economic and social development of its member States, foster intra-regional integration, and promote international cooperation for Africa’s development. Made up of 54 member States, and playing a dual role as a regional arm of the UN and as a key component of the African institutional landscape, ECA is well positioned to make unique contributions to address the Continent’s development challenges.
UNECA ACS-International Consultants for Gender and CRVS Jobs 2023
The UNECA has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of ACS-International Consultants for Gender and CRVS to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Position||ACS-International Consultants for Gender and CRVS|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced University Degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||30th May 2023|
UNECA Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake the analysis of CRVS business processes and factors to identify the barriers, especially gender-related to attain universal civil registration coverage and develop a national CRVS action plan that identifies gender issues (legal and otherwise) that act as barriers to vital events.
- Develop the Strategic Plan on CRVS Improvement which mainstreams gender based on the analysis of the business processes.
- Develop a capacity building programme based on the needs of the country and provide training to national staff on the United Nations principles and standards for civil registration and vital statistics Based on the findings.
- Develop a vital statistic reporting template and tabulation schedule with a focus on production of sex disaggregated data and indicators
- Provide training and produce the vital statistics report including sex disaggregated data and indicators where possible using available data.
- Conduct a situation analysis of the monitoring systems;
- Production of Gender Fact Sheets / gender status report
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: ACS-International Consultants for Gender and CRVS in South Sudan,
- Department/Office: Economic Commission for Africa
- Duty Station: ADDIS ABABA
- Posting Period: 24 May 2023 – 30 May 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-Economic Commission for Africa-209368-Consultant
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced university (Master’s degree) in a field related to Gender Studies, Demography, Social Sciences, Development studies and related field is required. A first level university degree in a combination of additional two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the master’s degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of either practical substantive experience in the implementation of civil registration in a developing country context particularly in Africa is required.
How to Apply UNECA ACS-International Consultants for Gender and CRVS Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=209368
The Closing Date: 30th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNHCR Assistant Wash Officer Jobs 2023
- UNECA Economic Affairs Officer Jobs 2023
- FAO Compliance Advisor Jobs 2023
- UNDP National Project Coordinator Jobs 2023