UNICEF Country Programme Development Consultant Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Country Programme Development Consultant”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before 18th February, 2024.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Country Programme Development Consultant Jobs 2024
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 03rd February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Programme Development Consultant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
|Country Programme Development Consultant
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Five (05) Year’s
|18th February, 2024
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key duties and responsibilities of the consultant include the following:
- Coordinate and provide quality assurance to the development and finalization of the Theory of Change (ToC) and Results Framework of the new Country Programme including the preparation of tools and guidance notes and the facilitation of internal and external consultations.
- Draft the programme explanatory notes.
- Draft a solid child centered CPD to be submitted to ESARO and the Executive Board for review and finalize with feedback.
Position in Organization:
- Job Tittle: Country Programme Development Consultant
- Job no: 569386
- Contract type: Consultant
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: Consultancy
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Deadline: 18/02/2024
- Knowledge of the RBM principles and experience of facilitating RBM trainings.
- Ten years of work relevant professional experience in social development in the UN/UNICEF/INGO
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional experience in leading strategic planning processes, including leading UNICEF CPD development processes.
- Familiarity with UNICEF Planning tools, approaches, and guidelines.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Previous experience in similar assignments with UNICEF, ideally within the Eastern and Southern African Region is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Country Programme Development Consultant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/569386
The Closing Date: 18th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy