FHI 360 Protection Officer Jobs 2023– Ethiopia NGO Jobs. FHI360 Ethiopia looking for “Protection Officer“. Applicants with a degree in BA Degree may apply on or before 29th September, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
FHI 360 Protection Officer Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th September, 2023for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Protection Officer to be based in Adigrat, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three (03) years|
|Application Deadline||29th September, 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Conduct sector needs assessments, provide technical guidance on appropriate emergency activities and devise sector-specific response strategies focusing on community engagement in prevention activities, and Case Management and Psychosocial support.
- Assess community infrastructure and service-provider capabilities, identify support needs and gaps.
- Develop partnerships with local service providers, implementing partners, and local government entities as well as attend protection cluster meetings.
- Work with operation staff to ensure commodities are procured, handled and managed properly.
- Work with technical and management coordinators of FHI 360’s Crisis Response team in identifying needs; target locations, supply chain routes, actors and mechanisms to ensure time-critical assistance is delivered to affected people.
- Lead design in indicators for assessing progress with Protection and Case Management programs.
- Serves as organizational liaison to external organizations at coordination meetings and conference as assigned.
- Manage and mentor Protection Assistants, Case Worker, and Social Service Workers
- Oversees all aspects of Protection at assigned field sites.
- Submit Weekly and Monthly Report to line Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Protection Officer
- Location: Adigrat, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2023201398
- BSc/BA in Sociology, Psychology, Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized Above -3 years of relevant experience with NGO or CBO.
- More than Three -year relevant experience in Gender Based Violence programming including Case Management is desirable.
- Experience in facilitating training and mentorship of local communities to support protection activities.
- Understanding and commitment to protection rights and issues.
- Fluent in local language and excellent in English.
How to Apply FHI 360 Protection Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/login?redirect=%2Fen-US%2FFHI_360_External_Career_Portal%2Fjob%2FAdigrat-Ethiopia%2FProtection-Officer—Adigrat_Requisition-2023201398%2Fapply
The Closing Date: 29th September, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|