PATH Regional Technical Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. PATH Ethiopia looking for “Regional Technical Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 23rd March 2023.
PATH is an international, nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, with 1,600 employees in more than 70+ offices around the world. Its president and CEO is Nikolaj Gilbert, who is also the Managing Director and CEO of Foundations for Appropriate Technologies in Health, PATH’s Swiss subsidiary.
PATH Regional Technical Assistant Jobs 2023
The PATH has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Regional Technical Assistant to be based in Afar, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH)|
|Position||Regional Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||23rd March 2023|
PATH Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to RHB EPI team and regional Communication Technical Working Group (C-TWG) or EPI task force to ensure the demand generation strategies and approaches are customized to regional context and implemented to reach all eligible population with COVID-19 vaccine and routine immunization services
- Support in evidence-based planning of communication and community engagement activities
- Coordinate the C-TWG meetings and ad-hoc meetings as necessary including preparation of meeting agenda, meeting minutes and any necessary follow up actions
- Support technically the RHB EPI team to develop plans and activities to promote acceptance of COVID-19 vaccine, increase trust in health and immunization services, and generate demand and uptake for COVID-19 vaccine among target population
- Support regional EPI team to develop/customize, implement, and update the demand generation strategy with approaches, plans and activities geared towards generating demand for COVID-19 vaccine and other primary health care (PHC) services, as needed
- Coordinate with the government and regional media agencies at the regional level on regular public opinion monitoring and social listening particularly on rumors, fake news, media coverage on AEFI cases and misinformation around COVID-19 vaccines and broader immunization services
- Provide capacity building support for frontline health workers, social mobilizers, media, and regional hotline counselors on demand generation activities including risk communication plan
- Facilitate and participate in monitoring and evaluation for demand generation and risk communication activities for the COVID-19 vaccine Roll out to increase public trust around the vaccine and field visits to zones and woredas in close collaboration with RHB
- Organize advocacy activities to engage influential leaders, decision makers, and media professionals at regional and zonal levels
- Support the health system in mapping and regularly updating community platforms, gate keepers and the most effective communication channels within the region
- Collect human-interest stories from the field on the voices and experiences of communities and stakeholders around the rollout of COVID-19 vaccine in Ethiopia
- Identify and propose interventions that focus strongly on interpersonal and group communication in resistant/ hard to reach areas involving available community platforms and gate keepers
- Conduct regular field monitoring and evaluation missions to Zones and Woredas to oversee implementation progresses and quality.
- And any other activity as requested by the supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Regional Technical Assistant
- Tracking Code: 12330
- Job Location: Afar region-Semera, Somali region-Jijiga,, Ethiopia
- Company Location: Afar region-Semera, Somali region-Jijiga,
- Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in public health communications, and or other relevant behavioral/social science field.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in public health programming, policy or research, with at least five (5) years’ experience in the area of immunization and maternal/child health programs.
- Experience managing a comprehensive strategic behavior change program, including communications to advance an organization’s mission and goals required.
How to Apply PATH Regional Technical Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://path.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=306592&company_id=15780&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=988961&aid=1
The Closing Date: 23rd March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- DCA Senior Procurement Officer Jobs 2023
- DCA Senior Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- DCA Peace Building and Social Cohesion Advisor Jobs 2023
- MSH Health Financing and Insurance Advisor Jobs 2023