FHI 360 Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
FHI 360 Ethiopia looking for “Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before September 30, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on September 15, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator to be based in Axum, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five (05) Years|
|Application Deadline||September 30, 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
- Lead Health and nutrition humanitarian programming with the goal of improving the well-being of affected communities through access to primary health, community health and reproductive health care, community management of acute malnutrition (CMAM), and strengthen health systems in the areas of implementation.
- Establish the start of the health and nutrition programming, monitor the situation to ensure flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs on the ground.
- Monitor progress on the delivery of all health- and nutrition-related activities and ensure that objectives are being met on time and on scope per annual workplans.
- Conduct all health- and nutrition-related assessments, provide technical guidance on appropriate emergency activities, and devise sector-specific response strategies for the acute and transitional phases of emergency operations in crisis-affected communities.
- Monitor quality of programming and ensure clinical and programmatic supervision.
- Identify gaps in quality of care and provide appropriate training and support to all medical staff as needed.
- Develop partnerships and ensure effective coordination with local service providers and international organizations operating in the sector and attend health cluster meetings.
- Work with operations staff and partners to ensure pharmaceutical and medical commodities and services are procured, handled, and managed properly, in accordance with the organization’s supply-chain management protocols.
- Manage health and nutrition program budget, including routine expense forecasting and pipeline analysis.
- Determine staffing needs for health and nutrition programming, conduct recruitment in collaboration with management and home office technical staff, as necessary.
- Manage health and nutrition sector field personnel supporting the program and build their capacity to effectively respond to the health component of the project.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator
- Location: Axum, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2023201368
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health or Related Field.
- Master or other advanced medical degree preferred.
- 5 – 8 years leading complex on-site emergency Health response projects and/or programs.
- Experience establishing startup operations/projects in new countries preferred.
- Experience working in conflict areas and/or fragile settings.
- Prior work experience in an international or local non-governmental organization (NGO), working in health in humanitarian settings.
How to Apply FHI 360 Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: September 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|