IRC Senior Editorial Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Senior Editorial Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 12 April 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Senior Editorial Officer Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Editorial Officer to be based in Hagadera, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Senior Editorial Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||six years|
|Application Deadline||12 April 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Overview: IRC is seeking a Senior Editorial Officer, under the direct supervision of the Protection Manager and will collaborate with the Julisha.Info teams in Nairobi and the Hagadera and Kakuma refugee camps. The Senior Editorial Officer will be responsible for development, management, and dissemination of quality, verified, relevant information on Julisha.info.
- Publish relevant and appropriate content on Julisha.info.
- Ensure Julisha.Info content is accurate, complete, easy to understand and engaging.
- Collaborate on, edit written and multimedia content built by Julisha team (Moderators, Service mapping officer)
- Monitor traffic and other feedback emanating from Julisha.Info
- Use the Zendesk Content Management System (CMS) and other tools to prepare content for publication.
- Coordinate, update, and handle the Signpost style guide.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, Journalism, Media, Public information, or another relevant field
- Approximately four to six years of meaningful experience in editing, sub-editing, copy editing.
- Experience working with a humanitarian organization.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Senior Editorial Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs