TechnoServe Senior Program Analyst Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
TechnoServe Kenya looking for “Senior Program Analyst”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 21 July 2023.
TechnoServe is an international nonprofit that promotes business solutions to poverty in the developing world by linking people to information, capital and markets. It is a registered 501 based in Washington, D.C., with over 1,540 employees across 29 countries worldwide.
TechnoServe Senior Program Analyst Jobs 2023
The TechnoServe has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Program Analyst to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Position||Senior Program Analyst|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Application Deadline||21 July 2023|
TechnoServe Job Vacancy 2023
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Support in stakeholder coordination at multiple levels – from program Country teams in Kenya, Nigeria, India and Bangladesh, to corporate representatives in multiple geographies
- Support stakeholders in accessing key information, facilitating collaboration and ensuring efforts are aligned with high–level strategic advocacy and engagement priorities.
- Work with web developers to compile required content and monitor overall progress related to the building of digital platforms.
- Provide support with content development for emerging cross-sectoral initiatives (with government bodies and program partners in East Africa, for example). This will be accomplished by contributing to concept notes, drafting implementation plans, and conducting market research.
- Plan, organize, and participate in project meetings, workshops, seminars, and stakeholder events
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years’ relevant experience OR Master’s Degree + 3 years’ relevant experience (International relations, development, economics, business administration, or other relevant subjects)
- 3 years of experience with knowledge management and communications methods and approaches in an international development context
- Strong project management skills including the ability to anticipate demand and manage multiple tasks and projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply TechnoServe Senior Program Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|