CIFOR Program Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
CIFOR Kenya looking for “Program Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 15 February 2024.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
CIFOR Program Coordinator Jobs 2024
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Program Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)
|Total Vacant Post
|15 February 2024
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2024
Overview: CIFOR-ICRAF’s research teams work on projects covering a wide range of topics, supported by a wide range of funders, and involving a wide range of partners. The projects need to meet standards set by CIFOR-ICRAF policies and by funders (compliance). This requires the application of Project Management processes and the coordination between different units within CIFOR-ICRAF and partners outside CIFOR-ICRAF.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with research teams/country programs assigned to the incumbent, for planning, implementation and closing of project activities.
- Coordinate start?ups (inception meetings), implementation, and closing phases of project management cycles for projects.
- Support finance and team leaders where needed with annual planning and budgeting processes of projects.
- Liaise with the Quality for Impact (Q4I) team and PIs on Theory of Change – Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Impact Assessment (MELIA) to ensure lessons are fed back to project development.
- Monitoring of projects, including ensuring regular check-ins with country teams and partners on implementation of activities, contractual and financial requirements (such as co-funding, Budget vs Actuals etc.).
- Identify and take action to mitigate potential risks within projects and the work area.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- 7 years of relevant professional experience including 2 years’ Global experience.
- Familiarity with the CGIAR systems, networks and processes is preferred.
- Experience in working on large projects.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English language is essential; knowledge of other major international languages will be an advantage.
- Strong computer skills in all the main Microsoft office programs and database management.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIFOR Program Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy