CIFOR Theme Leader Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
CIFOR Kenya looking for “Theme Leader”.
Applicants with a Ph.D. and/or MBA in a relevant disciplinary field may apply on or before 29 February 2024.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
CIFOR Theme Leader Jobs 2024
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Theme Leader to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)
|Total Vacant Post
|Ph.D. and/or MBA in a relevant disciplinary field
|At least 15 years
|29 February 2024
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2024
Overview: As the Theme Leader, you will lead the development and implementation of a strategy and project portfolio that delivers impact at scale for socio-economic development based on sustainable natural resource management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate ground-breaking research for development on sustainable value chains and investments, influencing policy and driving development impact.
- Define and achieve medium-term KPIs and annual goals, contributing to institutional targets and adjusting strategies for impact at scale.
- Cultivate transformative partnerships with research, donors, policy, and development organizations, driving collaborative efforts for thematic and institutional goals.
- Identify and prioritize areas for the theme, potentially modifying current focus areas.
- Ensure career and capacity development opportunities for staff, including mentoring scientists and PhD students.
Qualification & Experience:
- Subject matter authority for tropical commodities value chains.
- Ph.D. and/or MBA in a relevant disciplinary field.
- At least 15 years of proven experience if lacking degrees in the relevant field.
- Expertise in forest products, tree crops, or agri-food value chains.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIFOR Theme Leader Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy