IOM WASH and Infrastructure Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IOM Kenya looking for “WASH and Infrastructure Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 08 February 2024.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM WASH and Infrastructure Coordinator Jobs 2024
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of WASH and Infrastructure Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|International Organization for Migration (IOM)
|WASH and Infrastructure Coordinator
|Total Vacant Post
|08 February 2024
IOM Job Vacancy 2024
Core Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Communications: Ensure that relevant information is transmitted to members of the WASH and infrastructure team in a timely manner. Prepare project reports, situation reports, programme updates as necessary and/or as requested and ensure that relevant project data and information are archived appropriately
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Monitor and expedite WASH and infrastructure project implementation, ensuring the utilization of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning framework that facilitates continuous improvement of programming, systems and processes.
- 8. Cross cutting issues: Integrate cross-cutting issues, such as Accountability to Affected Populations (AAP), Environment, Conflict Sensitivity, Protection, Resilience and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR), in WASH and infrastructure programming.
- Perform such other duties that may be assigned.
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning, Construction Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience;
- Master’s degree in the above field with seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in managing WASH and construction-related projects with UN or international organizations;
- Experience working in developing and/or fragile contexts;
- Experience in supply chain management and working and supervising building contractors;
- Experience in managing and directly implementing quality and compliance control on engineering and construction-related projects;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM WASH and Infrastructure Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy