IRC Advocacy and Policy Senior Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Advocacy and Policy Senior Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 16 February 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Advocacy and Policy Senior Coordinator Jobs 2024
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 02 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Advocacy and Policy Senior Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Advocacy and Policy Senior Coordinator
|Total Vacant Post
|16 February 2024
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing communications plans, strategies and work plans, campaigns, events, and other initiatives in support of the project activities
- Provide communications support for Learning Agenda activities (including participating in Learning Agenda meetings, supporting documentation of learning agenda activities, and building the capacity of Gavi REACH country staff on communications related to the Learning Agenda). Develop dissemination strategies for the Learning Agenda portfolio
- Researching, preparing fact-checking, editing, and producing professional media and communications materials for various audiences and ensuring their timely dissemination and amplification via IRC and non-IRC communications channels at the country and regional level and, where appropriate, global level.
- Creating high-quality media and multimedia content for dissemination in the country, and via Gavi REACH platforms.
- Support communications needs for Gavi REACH events (in consultation with the Technical Team and project leadership)
- Serve as a point person for supporting country level communication needs and review of communication products from IRC and REACH partners
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Communications, Public Health, Journalism, International Relations, Public Relations or a related field.
- Minimum Master’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience in working in media, journalism, advocacy, and communications and marketing
- Experience in global health or global development required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in policy, advocacy and/or communications for global health
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software
- Outstanding writing, editing, and social media skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Advocacy and Policy Senior Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy